Thursday, November 27, 2008

a little about me

hi everybody,
my name is Brooke Badgwell. I go to owasso mid-high and i am in owasso FFA and love it!! I love to play soccer and watch it we have a very soccer oriented family. I also like to watch nascar go Dale J.R.! I just started getting into reading because of Twilight i encourage amtone and everyone to read it. Another good book is Generation Dead. I love Tommy and Edward!! I love to talk about really anything. So if you ever want i have conversation about anything i just talked about i would love to talk to you

4 comments:

Werewolf girl said...

Wow I love tommy and edward 2!!! Have you read all the twilight books yet?

edwardandtommylover said...

yes i have read all the books and loved them!! have you??

go with happiness said...

I LOVE TOMMY! Not Edward though, I also LOVE ADAM!

edwardandtommylover said...

i like adam to ready for the 2nd book to come out